Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A Blinding Pillar of Light ~ my experience with the Force

We'll it's done! I have defeated the mighty Sith Lord. It was a long and difficult journey, but in the end the light guided me to victory, though I did try to redeem Malak before I killed him...

OK enough of the weird Star Wars speak... as you may have guessed from the above I finally completed Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) for the X-Box. Erik and I don't have cable and consequently I've had to find other ways of amusing myself. One day on a whim I decided I wanted to try my hand at KOTOR. Erik and several of my friends said that it was highly entertaining, so I said what the heck. Oh the laundry that has sat around waiting for me to finish playing... :P

I'm glad I finished, last night it looked as though I wasn't going to make it, but this afternoon I reevaluated my strategy and prevailed :)

Now it'll be back to making jewelry and laundry to eat up the rest of my time this week. The kitty will be happy that I'll have more time to pay attention to her. Speaking of which, her majesty calls :)

^~.~^ more later

No comments: